Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

i'm linking up with Lindsey...
here's me playing with my camera on wednesday
looking for fun shots for my *new* blog header ^  ;)

dress from old navy on sale - yippee!
boots - lulu's

yep jeans. it's been freezing here!
{i was shivering in that dress on wednesday but just for pics it was too fun}
i really feel like staying in my jammies all day.
tuesday (yesterday) i actually wore leggings but looked like such a
dork that i couldn't go outside or take a pic for you :P

thursday: bag tj max (yuck) can't wait for my kelly moore bag.
tops and jeans from RVCA and uggs
friday: RVCA sweatshirt and jeans and uggs

saturday: i don't know what happened - 
apparently i didn't wear anything, the surfer guy must have been quite pleased.

sunday: RVCA tops DC jeans & those famous boots - lulu's
monday: tired mama - brown sweater DC white jeans from the Gap

happy wednesday!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I love that dress! And your blog header is so incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm, hello you are incredibly adorable & your blog is super cute too!!!! so happy i found you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pictures...and the one with the mirror in the garden...I love it!

    Happy Wednesday!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love that you took it outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits! Love all your pics especially the outdoor ones, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, can't believe you have 3 kids... you look so skinny minnie!!!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments; i love hearing from you!