Monday, January 17, 2011

The Creative Arcade

excuse me, can you come back later?
i am busy crafting away in my new craft room aptly named the arcade by my sweet friend Meg.

oh, you want to see what i'm doing?
well i'm working on a secret custom order to be revealed later {shhhh}
ok i'll give you a peek on wednesday, but you have to come back on wednesday ok?

i am also working on these:

and these:
 and these:
 and these:


and more new surprise goodies on their way ;) 

stop by my shop anytime, the door is always open and *you* are always welcome!


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! Esp. the picture taking freak print...so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT name! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great name for a room that will create so much, well, creativity!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments; i love hearing from you!