Wednesday, June 1, 2011

what i love wednesday linky party {No. 18}!!

happy first day of June!
it's my birthday month,
so to kick it off i want to share color with you.
i love color and what a visual impact of color a rainbow has!

for wilw - i love rainbows!
see the sources of all my fav rainbows and more on my pinterest.

loving them so much i did muh nails rainbow again!

what are you loving today? can't wait to see!
what's a party if you don't talk to anybody? 
be sure to leave some love for the other linkies :)

happy day!

lollipops


5 comments:

  1. LOVE the rainbows....cough cough...you need to see my post from yesterday. I posted the 6 layer rainbow cake recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbows - I'm a rainbow lover :) Thanks for hosting cute lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors! So much fun!! :>

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments; i love hearing from you!