Tuesday, June 7, 2011

going somewhere? pack your craft for travel {part 1}

well i couldn't bring that on my retreat,
so i made a portable dispenser to-go!

i always have this handy dandy rolling cart with drawers
so, i put my ribbon in there.

i made sure the dowels were long enough to stand on the sides, 
yet short enough to pack easily inside going longways.
open the drawer when you arrive at your craft night or weekend 
plop the dowels on the sides and add some packaging tape to hold in place along the sides
and you're all set.
this is how i used my ribbon on my retreat.
there are 28 rolls there!

the cart is from target a billion years ago but i'm sure they have something like it.
it measures about 13" wide X 18" deep X 36' tall
the dowels are 3/4 inch thick and about 16 inches long.

have an awesome day!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ribbon is my favorite embellishment and it's always sooooo hard for me to store. Great tip!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments; i love hearing from you!