Friday, February 25, 2011

Photography Friday: {playing with picnik}





choose a photo in picasa 3
click edit, then edit in picnik
 for this app you can download picasa 3 PC or mac free from google

click effects

start playing!
boost:

soften:

infrared film, neat-o!

holga-ish, pretty cool.
remember you can combine more than one choice for some cool effects!

1960's:

cross process:

posterize, i like this one it reminds me of pop-art :) fun!

there are also lots of frames like polaroid!

all these are free, however there are also features you can pay for like this reflection one:

i went with 1960's - it reminded me of my childhood looking at old family photos.
which is your favorite?

have a terrific weekend dear readers!!
hugs to you all!
xoxo,

5 comments:

  1. I am a picnik maniac! It is what I use to edit photos. All these effects are beautiful, aren't they? My favorite is the Curves Reala 400. Just makes everything pop.

    Angie @ Linen + verbena

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh...i JUST became a picnik fan. i could sit there for hours playing around with it...ok, truth be told i HAVE sat there for hours playing around with it! i'm liking the 60's effect too. happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love picnik.
    prob. cuz it's free. thanks for sharing & happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post reminded me that my subscription ran out this week...must renew! I love the cross process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been using picnic for a while and totally loving it!
    Thanks for sharing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments; i love hearing from you!