Thursday, April 21, 2011

the letter writing project


a few weeks ago i introduced you to Gretchen.
i gave you an assignment to write her.
please do, she could really use some words of encouragement right now.
if you haven't already done so, read her story 
and take a moment to send her a letter.
what joy you will bring as she receives your kind words i can't even fathom.

for her protection please send your letters
in care of:

have you been writing lately?
who do you send letters to?
do you have a pen pal?
i love sending & receiving mail,
and i love giving little notes to my daughters :)


what a simple way to brighten someone's day.


do you know anyone who could use a pick-me-up?
anyone you would like to share with the letter writing project?
please let me know at
krystina [at] lollipopscards [dot] com
and we will have more wonderful people to spread joy to!

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. I am a firm believer in real mail... everyone loves it. everyone. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to send along a letter, I'll try to whip up a card for her early next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One letter-writing project I love is The Things Unsaid Project at www.thingsunsaidproject.wordpress.com. Here, people send in handwritten notes to someone and tell them the things they've always wanted to say but haven't. Worth checking out if you're a fan of letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will send her a letter today!

    I love this project.

    Jackie
    LettersandJournals.com

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments; i love hearing from you!