Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sponsor Love {Sassy Lemonade}


It's My Birthday and thought it would be fun to do a music list of songs through out my life. 
They were either a #1 hit or what I was listening to back when. 
1. It’s my Party and I’ll Cry if I want to by Lesley Gore 

2. 50 ways to leave your Lover by Paul Simon  was the #1 song in the US, when I was born. 

3. Jessie’s Girl by Rick Springfield 
Would listen to this song over and over till my Father took the tape away. HA! 

4. Papa don’t Preach by Madonna - Majority of my 80's consisted all things Madonna 

5. I'll be Loving you Forever By New Kids on the Block 
NKOTB was my First Concert when I was 14 in Seattle!

6. Sabotage by Beastie Boys from my Middle School Days 

7. Jump Around by House of Pain my High School Days 

8. WannaBe by Spice Girl was #1 song on my 21st Birthday 

9. Check on it by Beyoncé feat. Slim Thug was #1 song on my 30th Birthday 

10. Someone like you by Adele 
Right now Love all Adele's Songs, this is My Favorite.

.........

Happy Birthday Shannon!!
stop by sassy lemonade's shop today,
and leave your comments here to wish her a happy birthday.
what a fun way to celebrate with a upbeat birthday playlist ;)
enjoy the music player above.
xoxo,
krystina