Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Love Wednesday {No. 32}

To go with our shop talk series "Why Social Networking" post today I am loving...

my online community!
Because of twitter I have met some super awesome friends! 
I never thought I would like meeting anyone online and then 
in real life - it wasn't what I was used to. 
Now because of twitter, blogging, and my handmade shop 
I have met some of the most fabulous people!
I hope to make more connections in person at Blog Sugar in a 
couple weeks to the friends I have met online!!

Can't wait to see what you're loving today!
xoxo,

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to chit chat with you again at Blog Sugar! PS: Been lovin' your series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen! the blogging community has blessed me so beautifully, so unexpectedly. love it! see you soon at blog sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I wish I could meet up with some of my bloggy friends! It is a goal of mine for someday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lucky and blessed that you have met with your online community...hopefully one day we can all get together and meet too! and why am I just figuring out about blog sugar...I'm just near where the event this year will be:( maybe next year?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree! Some of my greatest friends have come from blogging and twitter! I would love to meet you at Blog Sugar =) So looking forward to that weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my online community too! such fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited to meet you at blog sugar! and so many other inspiring people :)
    thank you for this wonderful series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed! I love the social community. I have met some wonderful women online to further meet them IRL. I'll be at Blog Sugar - where I will add more more to that list!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments; i love hearing from you!