Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Stitch Market Boutique

locals i hope you can join us for more handmade love!
will have their wonderful wares for you to see, touch, hold, smell and hopefully
take home :)


i can't wait for some of my new items, 
that i know you'll love, to make their debut!


for the address please email me:
krystina {at} lollipopsards {dot} com
it's in san luis obispo, california
i hope you can make it!
if not you can always visit the stitch market blog for links
to all the online shops :)


xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love SLO. My sister graduated from Cal Poly and got married there at Flying Caballos two years ago. It's such a fun town and they have a great farmer's market. I hope you make a lot of sales and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments; i love hearing from you!