Friday, August 26, 2011

InstaFriday

here is my week through my iPhone pics on instragram...

inspiring swimming pool blue

nekkid baby raiding my fridge

outgoing

crafting up a fun birthday card 

out to the padres game with the fam

it was such a great game!
once Mr. Boy realized he could be as loud as he wanted to 
he started enjoying himself

s'mores. a family tradition before school starts.

cookie dough. yum.

the much ado about you planners i got for my girls!

i love my morning ritual

my much ado about you planner makes my planning prettier!

off to the beach!

have a wonderful weekend friends!!
xoxo,

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I think I know who got that package :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week! How lovely to live in San Diego! I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rudie nudie Sweet Shot Tuesday picture - precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cake birthday card? So fun! Looks like a pretty nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fun to see your surfboard/tide report. Fun collection of images :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby in the fridge was the cutest thing EVER! Oh my goodness. So stinking adorable. 2 thumbs up! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a fun week for sure!

    Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these wonderful fun pics and that planner is inspiring - I'm going to have to cheer up my generic black one this year!

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments; i love hearing from you!