Monday, August 1, 2011

counting down


“Effort, after days of laziness, seemed impossible.” 
― Doris Lessing
we were up on the central coast this weekend moving the big stuff and getting the place ready to rent out. home again and baby didn't sleep last night and this mama has a queen bee market to prep for. i am so excited, yet there is so much to do it seems impossible. how can you enjoy a few weeks of vacation or a relaxing summer and then fling yourself into a high velocity typhoon?

it seems... 

impossible
sore back, tired hands - will they be able to to create, build, and inspire?

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean... I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE to do list and it seems impossible. I suppose it is impossible as long as I am sitting on this here computer. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a gigantic to-do list too. We're in this together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hands are full! I wish I could make it to the Queen Bee Market this time, but we'll be in Vegas. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny- you must get the Real Simple daily thought, too! I put up something on my blog with that exact quote- it is so perfect!! Good luck with all of your moving stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling. Great photo and great quote too. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments; i love hearing from you!