Thursday, August 18, 2011

back-to-school week {supplies & decor}

i love back-to-school and office supplies so much half the time i don't even know what something is for, however, i want it... like a columnar pad?!! i guess it fits well with my paper obsession and calendar addiction.

here are some sweet supplies:
i love crayons, mostly the way they smell.
 how cute are these paperclips?


pens, pencils, paintbrushes, twine - tin caddy tutorial from Cynthia Shaffer

these are actually school themed wedding invites

decor: 


don't you love their school house boards; chalk, paint, bulletin?


pottery barn is so spot on. they kill me.

sigh

um, yes, please.



 little owl backpack from Target
which are your favorites?
have a happy thursday!
xoxo,
krystina

6 comments:

  1. mmm...crayons!

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, those printable reading lists are TO DIE FOR!!! I love old library cards, and these are so adorable. I am already printing them out for my son to put on his desk area bulliten board :) I love back to school as well, YAY! Thanks for your finds!! xoxox Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what an amzing collection you have compiled here! thank you!

    Des, Mano y Metal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm... the smell of crayons is THE best! I adore everything, but I really love that owl backpack and the pottery barn furniture...TDF! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the biggest back to school nerd and am really sad that I've been out of school for awhile and won't be returning-- for any reason-- any time soon.

    I loved school so much as a kid that I cried when I had to miss a day of first grade to go on a family vacation...

    dork, much?

    with that being said, I really want an old school pencil box, like a cardboard one that I used to have... and of course, some of those delicious crayons to fill it with..

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, i loved this whole collection of school supplies. Thanks for getting me in the "spirit". :) Oh, and i would love to be invited to that school-themed wedding- bet it was super adorable.

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comments; i love hearing from you!