Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sponsor Love {Rouge & Whimsy}

I am super excited about the new items I just added to the shop...
I thought it was time to get on the ombre trend. These fun 10 inch foldover clutches feature bright dyed ombre fabric and a bold brass zipper. They're perfect for going out and special occasions, or throw them in a big bag to organize your stuff.

This line is a limited edition-- so snag 'em while you can!

They're currently listed for $28 in the shop

I'm kind in love with pairing spring colors with gray right now-- especially these two hues: peach and mint! Each has a gray floral lining and leather straps. These bags are durable; I use mine everyday to cart around all my stuff. They measure 12 1/2 by 14 1/2 inches and can even carry a laptop.

These guys are $50 each in the shop.

And because I love you all and love summer, get 15% through Wednesday, July 18 with the code "SUMMERTIME."
xo, erika