Monday, November 28, 2011

November Group Sponsor Love

hi friends please take a moment to get to know my lovely sponsors...

Hello. I am Rebekah from England and am the Author of Bird and Feather.
I have only recently gotten back into blogging and am really enjoying it again.
I am about to start my third year at University, doing a Bachelors Degree in Photography;
so being a student takes up most of my time.
I have however recently started getting myself involved with jewellery making, and hope to soon set up a shop to sell some of my favourite products.
You can read about it here.

My name is Citlalli, and I am the over-caffeinated gal from Sew Beastly. Some of my favorite things to do are drinking coffee, eating, cooking, and sewing the day and night away as I rock out to my music. The last one is how Sew Beastly started...me, my sewing machine, my music, and my handmade dream. My shoppe is where you can find a fun mix of my handmade accessories, and I also blog over here. Stop by, stay awhile, and let's connect!

I began {songs kate sang} blog as a way to stay in touch with my sweet family back in Texas. Since starting this online journal, I have read stories that filled my heart with complete love, I have seen pictures that moved me to tears and I have stood beside you on causes that caused my entire being to stir. Please come visit my blog and shop.

I'm Meagan from Fairly Fabulous. Mommy to 3 and 5 year old sassy girls and less than trophy wife to my hubby, Breadwinner. 18 months ago we moved our family 90 miles to the Southern California desert for a job opportunity with Breadwinner's company. God found us the home our our dreams with more than enough space to make so many of the crafts, projects, and ideas floating around in my head become a reality! From creating our 8ft by 4 ft chalkboard to refinishing every piece of furniture in the house (and then some!) to attempting fashion 'masterpieces' and making every effort to love on my girls, honor my husband, juggle the laundry, house keeping, and chores- well- it's a busy life! A year ago I decided to add to the madness and sell some of my wares on etsy! It's a wild ride, but I trust God won't give us more than we can handle...right? ha

I am the 28-year old momma
to my darling six-year old son, Andrew.
I am engaged to be married to the LOVE of my life, John.
I am in super wedding planning mode
and am excited to be a bride to the most wonderful man I have ever met. :)
I love the art of the handmade
and like to incorporate it into my life whenever possible.
Stop by my blog and shop :)