Tuesday, February 26, 2013

new blog makeover for...


Wienerdog Tricks!

before:

after:

I loved working with Ginger on her redesign. Her blog is about the lovely things she salvages and sews. She gets all her fabric from things that were cast away and unwanted and she turns them into beautiful  things that are very wanted. Quilts, bags, scarves, wallets, aprons... you name it. And with such cool vintage fabrics she creates these cool goods. Not only does she make, she also writes well, and she is hilarious. You must stop by her blog to read a few of her posts, see her original works, and inspiring photographs. I think you'll be smitten by her quirky originality. I had so much fun working with her. Daily I would get a dose of Ginger and be laughing out loud in my studio right off my swivel chair. She has individual style, and had a good sense of what she wanted. And she was able to communicate it easily - which is quite helpful for everyone involved ;)

Thank you Ginger, it was truly a pleasure to work with you!

xoxo,
krystina
designed by the creative arcade