Monday, April 30, 2012

Shop is Opened!

those of you who subscribe to my newsletter received an email late friday night announcing the shop has re-opened, so you could shop all weekend :)

(subscribe between hello cotton and sweet places in my sidebar)

now it's public!
come check out the shop and see what's new, friends!

my faqs:

What type of quality can I expect from lollipops?
Everything from lollipops is archival safe, meaning you can keep it for 80+ years without any fading, bleeding, or colors changing. I use super fine inks and high res printing 4800 - 9600 dpi !!! This is professional level printing. All our paper is smooth fine art thick paper for that added special touch of class.
Do you do custom?
Yes, I do! Just shoot me an email and we'll get started! I enjoy working with my clients to create beautiful paper products they love!
What is this store's return and exchange policy?
If there is a problem with your order please contact me asap and I can help replace anything damaged in shipment.
lollipops handmade paper has been growing for 3+ years now and have such wonderful returning customers and lovely testimonials; read here.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Where does this store ship from?
San Diego California
Do you accept orders placed outside of the US?
I sure do!
How long will it take to receive my order?
Your order is shipped out within 2 business days. Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days to arrive. International shipping delivery times may vary; about 2 weeks.


xoxo,
krystina