Friday, July 13, 2012

InstaFriday

another fun summer week...
the boy put his toys away all by himself. can you believe it?
neither could i, so i had to take a picture!

i have this every so often, my oldest loves it like it's a main food group.
i definitely like the graphics :)

oh, happy mail day! a letter from my mom, one of my martha stewart mags,
and my new planner from Much Ado About You!!!
i'm sure you'll see a pic of the planner by next week (don't you fret)

i put some citrus in a basket. i love fruit!

time for cambozola and figs. i just discovered cambozola...
it's gorgonzola and camembert together *begin drooling*
sooooo tasty!

after all that cheese it's time for an after dinner walk... or run :)

my deprived children have never seen the classic: dumbo.
so we watched it yesterday - this is the scene where dumbo is "born".

on the blog this week you might have missed:
:: What I Love Wednesday -1 hour yoga episode for you!! :: 

 how was your week?
and how is your summer going?
xoxo,
krystina
Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley